Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SOUTH FLORIDA

Okay, so one of our interns thinks my blog is informal and that I need to personalize it more. I think she’s right so in addition to posting the “Travel Websites/Videos of the Day” I will upload current pictures and write stories about my daily travels. We’ll start with the photo above which is of my dad and me walking on a south Florida beach. I took it yesterday as I still haven’t left the house yet – I just sent this week’s newsletter (http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/archive.html). But I’m about to go for another walk and a swim with the big man shortly. It’s 81 and beautiful out.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home