Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

IN L.A. BUT THINKING ABOUT FLORIDA


It’s Sunday morning here in Los Angeles and I’m still lying in bed! But I’m not being lazy --- rather the opposite. I have my computer on my lap and I’m trying to get my work done before I jump on a plane to …? (It’s a surprise so I’ll tell you tomorrow). As I go through this past week’s Florida pictures I must admit I miss going for the daily long walks on the beach with my dad (pictured above). We had so much fun picking up garbage, checking out the waves and talking about life. I’ll post a hint tonight from LAX tonight as to where I'm headed.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home