Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Bottom Line Secrets

Bottom Line Secrets
I always mention my favorite newsletters that I receive in my inbox and one that's been around for a while is Bottom Line Secrets. It's free and they email it three times a week but I only read their Sunday issue since I don't care for stock tips. Sunday's newsletter is always packed with useful information from the country's leading experts. The two articles are not always about travel but more often than not they are (it was last week). I actually get more out of the non-travel-related ones, which can range in subject from lawn work to the latest health breakthroughs or tax secrets. Let me know if you find it as helpful as I do.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home