Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Friday, June 19, 2009

TRAVEL VIDEO OF THE DAY: The Craziest Intersection in the World

The Craziest Intersection in the World
I've never been to Vietnam but have always wanted to go. However, the one thing I'm not looking forward to is crossing the street. I thought India and Thailand were crazy but all my friends who have traveled there say Vietnam is worse by far! After seeing this video of the craziest intersection in the world, I'm not arguing. BTW: I hear the secret is to find a local who is crossing and shadow them.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home