Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal,

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

This website has to be the ugliest and the most basic one we have ever featured - but there's method to our madness. You see, tougher ID requirements began June 1 for citizens returning to the United States. breaks it down since the U.S. Government and, more specifically, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative department run it. This website informs citizens which entry cards they will now need when returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, by land or sea. In some cases, you can use the new U.S. Passport Card or an Enhanced Driver's License (EDL) instead of carrying your passport.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home