Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

TRAVEL BOOK OF THE DAY: Legendary Yankee Stadium: Memories and Memorabilia from the House that Ruth built by Thomas O'Connell

Legendary Yankee Stadium: Memories and Memorabilia from the House that Ruth built by Thomas O'Connell
There's no denying or hiding my love for the New York Yankees. What can I say? I grew up outside of New York and this is what was on TV when I was growing up. A few days ago, I received the book Legendary Yankee Stadium: Memories and Memorabilia From the House That Ruth Built by Thomas O'Connell in the mail. You know that my A.D.H.D.-inflicted self tore open that box and immediately began flipping through page after page, eager to see a unique look at the stadium and its history, through historic interviews with icons including Mantle, DiMaggio, Jeter and Yogi Berra. So if you never visited the old stadium, this is a good way to experience it. Regardless whether you love 'em or hate 'em, you still have to appreciate the house that Ruth built. Let's go, Yankees!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home