Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

BREAKFAST IN NYC

Somebody help me! I just returned from a breakfast meeting with Sonoma County Tourism and Lou Hammond & Associates at Norma’s in The Parker Meridien. I haven’t been there since the morning of my cousin AJ’s wedding and I feel sick from having four glasses of the best fresh squeezed OJ; it’s $9 but you can have all the refills you want … hence the four glasses! AND … I had huevos rancheros and a chocolate peanut butter waffle-wich, which should only be served for dessert. What was I thinking?! Norma's at Le Parker Meridien, 118 West 57th Street, New York, NY; Tel: (212) 708-7460.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home