Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Monday, October 05, 2009

WEBSITE OF THE DAY: CurRate.com

CurRate.com
Here's another mobile app that's not just limited to iPhone use. Actually, I prefer using it on my computer. I used to log on to XE.com to get current currency exchange rates but now I use CurRate.com since it not only gives you the exchange rate, but it also shows what each country's bank notes look like. It's simple but genius! So, if you've never seen a euro, Fijian dollar, a Lesotho maloti ...you can see all of those different bills and hundreds more from practically every country in the world. Interesting and educational.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home