Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

FEATURED STORY: Orlando via Amtrak


SOUTH FLORIDA TO ORLANDO
I needed to be in Orlando for one of the travel industry’s premier conferences, Phocuswright. I looked into pretty much all the options for traveling to Orlando from Palm Beach. It's only 170 miles, so I thought about renting a car and driving, or taking Greyhound, but I didn't want to deal with the I-95 traffic. Flying such a short distance would have been a waste of time, and all the nonstop flights leave from Miami (MIA) or Fort Lauderdale (FLL), not Palm Beach (PBI). So I took Amtrak. Read on...

http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/WheresJohnny12022009.html

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home