Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

FEATURED STORY: The Seagate Hotel & Spa

I go to Delray Beach often since my sister and dad usually spend their winters there. In fact, this year I’ve been a remarkable 10 times. I almost always stay at their place, but if they have house guests then I usually end up at the Delray Beach Marriott. During my most recent visit their guest rooms were empty, but I still didn’t stay with them. That’s because the first independent luxury hotel in Delray opened up a few weeks ago, and I had the privilege to be one of the first guests to get the inside scoop. Read on...

http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/WheresJohnny120220093.html

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home