Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WEBSITE OF THE DAY: NYCAviation.com

NYCAviation.com
This past week, I watched The Today Show when they went plane spotting (here's the video). Unfortunately, I was disappointed by the segment because Al Roker and Ann Curry pretty much made fun of the pastime. I think if they'd chosen a different airport like LAX where they could have gotten much closer to the planes and it's not freezing cold out, they would have had a different experience. To each his own, but I did get something out of watching it. They introduced me to the NYC Aviation website, which does a great job of updating their readers on the New York City aviation scene. So if you have a love of planes like me, you will definitely want to check them out and follow them on Twitter at @NYCAviation.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home