Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Photo Slideshow of the Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach


My Photo Slideshow of the Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach

I nearly escaped last week's blizzard in the northeast by flying to West Palm Beach, Florida, on US Airways (via Charlotte). I was supposed to be heading back to Los Angeles but a last-minute invite by the Ritz altered my plans. It's a good thing because my original Delta flight had a pilot that looked like he was in his early 20s. See this blog post for my thoughts about that, including this ad I found in Flying magazine about how to become a pilot in 90 days. Scary stuff, eh? Read on
http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/Ritz-Carlton-Palm-Beach-1.html

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home