Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

L.A. to Zurich on SWISS

Hello from the Zurich airport! We left off last week from the island of Lanai. From there I hopped a plane back to Los Angeles, where I caught up on some work, attended a couple Hollywood parties, and swapped my beach clothes for cold-weather gear. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be hanging out in Switzerland for long, just an hour or so, as I'm making a connection to a neighboring country. I will tell you all about it next week, but for now sit back and enjoy the 11-hour flight across the Atlantic on SWISS-I sure did.
http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/WheresJohnny03242010.html

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home