Johnny Jet's Travel Blog

Travel blog featuring best travel sites, travel deals, travel guides, effective travel tips, daily stories with up-to-date travel information, travel pictures, travel webcams. For more, visit my travel portal, www.johnnyjet.com.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

NY to Toronto on Porter Airlines


Greetings from Toronto! Last week I left off from the Big Apple, where I took a preview cruise of Norwegian Cruise Lines' Epic and did a travel segment on ABC News before flying an hour north to Toronto. I flew Porter Airlines, which is a great little Canadian airline that not too many people are familiar with. I have plenty of stories and pictures, so grab your bags and come for the rideā€”it's a smooth one. Read on http://www.johnnyjet.com/folder/archive/WheresJohnny07142010.html

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home