- Name: Johnny Jet
- Location: Los Angeles
I used to be afraid to fly (long story). Moved to California from Connecticut at 21-- that's when I conquered my fear. In college I started dating a bona fide princess from Hong Kong. She was accustomed to flying Biz Class. I had ONLY flown coach -- and I had never been overseas. When she invited me home, I couldn't let the opportunity slip by. I (okay, my dad) bought the seat next to her from a consolidator. I picked the right time to have my first out-of-coach experience. WOW! What a difference-- A nice phat seat, some hot towels, a little sorbet to clean the palate, non-stop food, beverages and movies. When I returned to the U.S. I felt like a new man. I started working as a college recruiter. While traveling my 26-state territory on a tight budget, I learned traveling in style on a budget was possible. I started a weekly newsletter and JohnnyJet.com to share my tips. Three months later USAToday made JohnnyJet.com website of the week and now it's my full time job.
- Japan Airlines to Launch Nonstop Service between T...
- JetBlue begins daily nonstop service from LAX to F...
- Bing Travel Summer Forecast: Airfares Rise Nearly ...
- How Hidden Airline Fees Can Increase Managed Trave...
- TMZ's Hollywood Tours
- FACEBOOK SECURITY
- VIRGIN ATLANTIC: THE STRANGEST ITEMS PASSENGERS HA...
- How to See ALL of Your Friends on Facebook
- VIDEO: Basking Shark in Panama City, Florida
- Snoop Dogg & Rico Rap Video