Hotel Spas Support Breast Cancer Awareness
Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club in St. Pete, Fl
- Pink Hours at Vinoy Salon & Spa: 10 percent of all proceeds produced between 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. will be donated to breast cancer research.
- Positively Pink Package ($180) includes a 60-minute relaxation massage and 50-minute customized facial plus a $20 credit in the spa shop.
- At Marchand’s Bar & Grill, $1 for each drink or dessert sold at the resort’s renowned restaurant will benefit the local chapter of The American Cancer Society.
is painting the town pink this October to support breast cancer research and 5 Fifty 5, the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, is joining the first ever NOLA Goes Pink promotion to show their pink pride. For 31 days, Chef Mark Quitney will don a pink chef’s coat and special menu consisting of healthy, nutritious options in which ten percent of each sale will go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, New Orleans affiliate. New Orleans
- NOLA Goes Pink will consist of 31 of New Orleans’ top chefs and restaurateurs all preparing special dishes and menus in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. More information is available at www.komenneworleans.org.
- Pink Ribbon Pedicure during the month of October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, $10 of the $90 treatment will be donated to help fund breast cancer awareness and research.
- Guests are invited to enjoy a sparkling pink champagne cocktail and an ultra pampering luxury pedicure topped with P.Y.T. pink polish.
The Spa at Doral in
- During the month of October, 10 percent of the proceeds from the 80-minute Cranberry Citrus Body Scrub and Massage, for $150, will help fund breast cancer research.
- The innovative cranberry citrus blend (sea salt, Vitamin E, cranberry seeds, shea butter and a citrus fragrance lotion application) exfoliates and emulsifies, allowing the creamy sea salt scrub to rinse cleanly and moisturize the skin without any greasy residue.
Affinia Dumont in
- Throughout October, 10 percent off all services to guests wearing pink.
- The discount is also available at Oasis Day Spa’s locations on Park Avenue and in
. Westchester, NY
- The spa participates in Susan G. Komen’s Race for the Cure by providing chair massages in
and at the finish line of the race. Survivor Village
- Power of Pink package from Oct. 1 – 31.
- Package includes a choice of two 50-minute spa services with $5 from each package sold benefitting breast cancer research.
- With 25 percent savings for guests, the Power of Pink package is $220 per person.
· During the month of October, the hotel is offering a “Pink-tober Cosmo” at Bar 1521 and $1 from every cocktail sold will be donated to help fund breast cancer research. The cocktail features a delectable mix of Absolut Vodka, Cointreau orange liqueur, fresh muddled watermelon and lime juice.
· The resort will also be contributing $1 for every bottle of Absolut Vodka purchased throughout the month of October.
· The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek will emerge October 1, 2011 as the only luxury hotel opening in